By signing this enrollment form, I confirm that I have read and agree to the following:
- Upon submission of this form I will be enrolled into my requested course(s) and responsible for the full amount of tuition and fees.
- All tuition and fees are due and payable at the time of registration.
- A $55 late registration fee will be charged to my account if payment is not received by the registration deadline.
- Tuition remains due and payable unless courses are officially dropped through the Registrar’s Office.
- Payments may be made by cash, check, credit / debit card or money order.
- A $45 insufficient funds fee will be charged for returned card or check payments.
- There are two deferred payment options available:
- 2- or 3-Payment Options Plan for non-financial aid students
- Financial Aid Payment Plan
- A payment plan fee will be charged for using the deferred payment option. (See the current Schedule of Tuition and Fees for more information regarding payment plans and fees.)
- A $25 late fee will be charged for each payment not received by the plan’s specified due date(s).
- Upon withdrawal from The King’s for any reason, I must make immediate payment in full of the balance due.
- Interest will begin to accrue on any unpaid balance in the first billing cycle following the end of the quarter; interest will continue to accrue each month thereafter until balance is paid in full. (Interest is accrued at a rate of 21% per annum.)
- Interest will not accrue on any delinquent amounts prior to the end of the quarter.
- Withdrawal from a course is recorded when an official Schedule Adjustment (Drop/Add) Form is filed with the Registrar’s Office.
- Failure to attend class does not constitute withdrawal.
- Failure to properly withdraw from a course will not normally result in a credit / refund.
Credits / Refunds
- Credits / Refunds are issued for proper withdrawal from a course(s).
- Credits / Refunds are issued according to the refund schedule minus the non-refundable Matriculation Fee. (see current Schedule of Tuition and Fees for more information.)
- All fees (audit, online, processing, Administration, Matriculation, etc.) are non-refundable.
100% refund Friday, 1st week
75% refund Friday 2nd week
50% refund Friday, 3rd week
25% refund Friday, 4th week
100% Tuesday, 1st Week
75% Friday, 1st Week
50% Tuesday, 2nd Week
25% Friday, 2nd Week
Summer Intensive Courses
100% refund Thursday, 1st week
75% refund Friday, 1st week
50% refund Monday, 2nd week
25% refund Tuesday, 2nd week
100% refund First Day
Auditing a course or being allowed to take a course for non-credit means a student has obtained permission to attend the course and is not enrolled for academic credit. Thus, audit or non-credit courses cannot be dropped nor credit/refunds issued. Audited courses are not listed on transcripts.
- Failure to make full payment of the balance on my account before the date(s) specified in the payment schedule will result in default.
- Once in default, The King’s will take all necessary means to collect the amount owed, including submission of my account to collections.
- If default occurs, I am responsible for all collections costs, attorney’s fees, etc., associated with the collection of my account.